uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Sunday, October 15, 2017

GOING 4WORD

life passes us by like a TGV / and we, as humans, have a right 2 either let it pass in front of our eyes or get on board & let it take us 2 breathtaking places...

now, as for me, when it comes 2 my writing life, circumstances (of life) out of my control, have made me miss getting on that beautiful high-speed engine more often than not / but no more /  no more
i say / life is 2 short / life was meant 2 b lived to the fullest / life is a fucking WORD / and i will think it / write it / cherish it / correct it / erase it / but most of all PUBLISH it...

november will b a month of REVIVAL...
my wordz need to grow wings & fly...
must they resonate in the echo of my consciousness...
must they be planted & grow in the garden of litterature...
must they live 4ever...

-30-

Muzik pairing :

Any Miles Davis song...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home