uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Monday, April 17, 2017

ANOTHER BLACK DAY : FEAR-O-MANIA


Almost midnight / I close my eyes / I am afraid of what comes next / afraid to see what the world will look like when the page of the calendar will be turned / darkness euphoria / fear of everything and nothing / fear of the wolf / fear of the deadly kiss from the Babylon whore / fear of the melody that my blood sings in the parking lot of my unconsciousness / fear of the cemetery rebellion / fear of what lies under my bed / afraid of all human kind / afraid of what I am not / fear of what I might have been / fear of being abandoned / fear of aliens / fear of your socially transmitted venom / fear of your putrid cunt / fear of tomorrow's stinking remorse / fear of going out / afraid of being afraid / fear-o-mania...

-30-

Muzik paring :

I'm Afraid of Americans - David Bowie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home