uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A Letter 2 Mary : 14th wedding anniversary special crossword puzzle (1)

October 3, 2012.

It's our 14th wedding anniversary.

I am on the subway.

Thinking about u.



An ocean of wordz came 2 my mind.

What should I do with them?

Here is what I came up with... I LOVE U 4EVER!

GOD.
LOVE.
ETERNITY.
TI AMO.
MARY.
AMORE.
HAPPINESS.
PEACE.
FUN.
FAMILY.
INFINITY.
FOREVER.
ONE.
VALUES.
UNITY.
US.

I could have as well added the following wordz:

SEX.
ROMANCE.
ECSTASY.
PLEASURE.

But then I thought i preferred whispering them into your ears...in the privacy of our love nest. GGGRRR!!!

This picture was first posted on Instagram via Twitter (using my iPhone), then Facebook and lastly Blogger...

-30-

Muzik pairing :

with our without you : u2
secret garden : bruce springsteen
erotica : madonna
breath on me : britney spears
rude boy :

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home